Saturday, June 20, 2009

AMBASSADOR HOTEL 20TH JUNE 10 30 AM




A short trip from Taj palace hotel to Ambassador hotel. Ambassador hotel where I have worked for 4 years is veruy close to my heart. we were received by HOD's at the porch and walked thru the hotel. A beautiful interaction amongst Hod's with Suman Gehlot, General Manager very passionately talking about Values of Taj. I guess the purpose of the journey is well conveyed and emphasis is made to take this down the line. Posters were put at back areas and since I knew so many people in that hotel it was like home coming. I took this opportunity to talk to them about this rally and i am sure i have been able to touch few hearts.


Also met Mr Rajinder Kumar, owner of Ambassador hotel who very passionately wrote about 26/11 in the message book.


i guess well begun and the thought was there are 59 more hotels to go...................


LETS DO IT ...I WAS CHARGED UP......


Rana, Reservation manager accompanied me from amabssador hotel for the next leg of journey...


OFF TO TAJ MAHAL HOTEL AT MANSINGH ROAD...Just across the road....

No comments:

Post a Comment