Sunday, June 28, 2009

PASHANGARH PANNA 28th JUNE 8 AM

































What a Sunday it was .. an experience to remember ...


Part A


Early,morning departure from Khajurao was planned and we managed to leave at 7 sharp. To my surprise Biresh got me home cooked aloo paranthas for the journey and i was looking forward to a great day. Panna and Bandavgarh, 2 of Taj safari hotels was on the cards and I was looking forward to see these luxurious Taj lodges. 1 hour drive took us to Pashangarh, Panna. Arvind the resort manager showed us the place around and we had a quick round of introduction of staff . We interacted and they were excited about the drive and the journey I was taking.


I was bowled over by the warmth of the staff and the wilderness of the jungle, with oasis of luxurious living in the middle of no where. Its truly out of the world experience.... I interacted with some guests too and it was just amazing to talk to the lady who was from Mumbai and she spoke so passionately, how she loves Sea Lounge in Taj Mahal Hotel.


A very fond farewell by staff and we were off to our next destination.