Wednesday, July 15, 2009

EXPERIENCE WITH GUESTS IN VARIOUS HOTELS

At Madurai met few guests at Coffee shop and they were very excited about what i was doing. Infact gave them some tips on where to stay in various cities( obvious Taj !!) as we spoke about our hotels in India. They took my blog address with lot of enthusiasm and we had a nice chit chat on subject of carrying the message across so many people..
This was a good one..at Cochin on the sunset cruise. The lady is a teacher in Journalism school in Banagalore. when i told them about what I am doing, they were more interested in knowing about my trip, about people back in Taj Mahal than seeing the sun set!!! But yes it was a nice interaction and the purpose of evoking the spirit of india was achieved.


At Mangalore , The Gateway Hotel. with the guest in coffee shop.
and many more...I find people looking at my t shirt and then giving a smile. I have lot of smile to give back but also make point to tell them about the drive. The smile turns into serious discussion and emotions follow with messages of support and wishes..

1 comment:

  1. This is one BIG sales blitz ...by the Taj ambassador

    ReplyDelete