Wednesday, July 8, 2009

INTERESTING ENCOUNTERS ON BANGALORE ROADS

ADIDAS SHOWROOM
This one was too good. Since I knew that I would be hitting Ooty and rains the next day, I thought of picking up something warm to beat the chill. I bought 2 garments from the showroom.I noticed staff was looking at my India map on my t shirt with lot of inquisitiveness.
the manager too came out and started talking. I got a chance to speak about my purpose and it became like a small speech with other guests too listening.
and what I got was Best wishes, discounted bill ( with one item not charged) and I gave one of my OneindiaOnetaj t shirt to them. it brought smiles at everyone faces..

SMILES AND MORE SMILES...
The common man likes different things,a decked up car with messages bring in smiles on people's faces. The people in Tempo were noticing our car fir quite a distance and we were going behind them slowly, since it was heavy traffic. lot of waves, smiles and when we were about to go in opposite directions, they all waved and shouted "OneIndiaOne Taj"That was very sweet..
For the first time, I thanks to the heavy traffic of Bangalore !!!







1 comment: