Tuesday, July 21, 2009

THE JOURNEY ALMOST OVER- 1 MORE DAY..

32 DAYS ARE OVER , 12 800 KMS ALREADY TRAVELLED, MESSAGES AND WISHES FROM 56 TAJ HOTELS, MORE THAN 41 CITIES OF INDIA COVERED, TOUCHED FEW THOUSAND PEOPLE ON ROADS AND FELLOW ASSOCIATES OF TAJ HOTELS WITH A UNIFYING MESSAGE OF HARMONY..
JUST 1 MORE DAY AND I GO TO MUMBAI FOR WHICH THIS WHOLE DRIVE WAS TAKEN..
Feels great, very happy that a thought, few months back, gave way to a dream and now to reality..
As i write my blog, my thoughts and mind is already in Mumbai. I am eager to reach Taj Mahal Hotel, Mumbai so that I can tell my colleagues that how whole of India and our fellow associates from other hotels salute them for what they have gone through..and the message of "WE STAND TOGETHER" is loud and clear..
The journey back home to Delhi starts after 2-3 days. I was so involved that I forgot that I have to drive back to Delhi too, another 1600 kms more. I have my family, friends and my work waiting there.
Let me share this sweet incident with you all...
My 3 year old son Dwij has been telling every one that " Papa India gaye hai" ( actually he got so confused after initial 2-3 days remembering Chandigrah, and then Jaipur, Jodhpur that he decided to say India) Yesterday when I called him he said "Papa India kitna door hai, aajao abb"!!!! India is really big!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You better go back soon from India to Delhi :).... must be exciting as you are set to enter Mumbai tomorrow-fantastic-God bless

    ReplyDelete