Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TAJ PRESIDENT 21ST JULY 2 PM









At 1 30 pm and I was on my last leg of journey to get the support of Taj President.It was great to meet old friends as a traditional Maharashtrian welcome was given. Mr Pankaj Sampat the general manager,started the interactive session by stating his hotel's support and wishes to bring Taj back to its glory.
a great time with fellow associates as they asked me about my experiences.
Excited, nervous, happy, a feeling of satisfaction, anxious there were all kinds of emotions as i waited for 4 15 pm in my watch so that I can finally leave for Taj Mahal Hotel Mumbai.
The journey was about to get over..
13150 kms of drive and fostering harmony and peace would come to an end in next 15 minutes and I was sad !!




No comments:

Post a Comment