Friday, July 24, 2009

Meeting Mr KrishnaKumar, Vice Chairman


This was a great moment for me . Mr Karambir Kang arranged a meeting with Mr Krishna Kumar, Vice Chairman so that i could share my experiences with him. We were touched when he called us home at 8 even though he was not keeping well. But trust me i don't know how that 1 hour went by...He and his wife heard every experience of mine with so much passion that i felt so comfortable. It was great talking and sharing my thoughts on The Spirit of India and The Spirit of Taj which I got while driving around India His thoughts on the same were so valuable for me that i will cherish and remember some of the lines which he said.
I shared all the media articles and newspaper clippings with him He wrote his thoughts on the poster and wished me good luck for the drive back home. An enriching evening with a noble man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment