Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ON THE ROAD MEETING COMMON MAN..



1) ROADSIDE INCIDENT
we were cruising on the highway and there werev 3 safaris following us for good 50 kms. At the next crfossing we realized that the person in the safari was local MP since he was having a rally there. This gentleman comes out of his Safari and knocks on my window to talk to me. I was in 2 minds whether to lower my window or not since there was this fear of just being bullied..
to my surprise he asked me about the car and where i was coming from. He was keen to know about the drive and kept asking me loads of question. Finally he said," How is Andhra Pradesh treating you and If Andhra Pradesh can do something for you," I was surprised by this gesture but was happy that he got connected somewhere...




2) AT RAILWAY CROSSING
This gentleman came out of his car and wanted to know about the map put on my car. Very enthused by the whole idea he had an opinion on peace and what needs to be done?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment