Saturday, July 4, 2009

"SINGH IS KING"- an experience in Kolkata

Sample this ....

I went around Kolkata in the evening to get my car checked up and went to this petrol pumop which is run by Manjeet Singh. I got my tank full with diesel when the owner of the station Mr Singh came up to meet us. Like a true punjabi he met us with smile and lot of warmth. I told him about the car mission and what i am doing to foster peace and harmony. He was visibly moved and started talking to me about this with full enthusiasm giving me good wishes. When I was paying Rs 1500 for the diesel he refused ton take the money. I was surprised!! One sardar to the other and we kept insisting. He said "this is my contribution to your great mission". I refused politely and he agreed saying," i will take this money so that you are happy but i will give it to charity so that I am happy"

Trully, Manjeet ji " Singh is King" !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment