Saturday, July 18, 2009

IHM -A - a nostalagic trip down the memory lane

This was my moment, being back at IHM -A where i studied for 3 years in 1993-96. I was excited, nervous, anxious as i walked around the college remembering my old times. We went to the Auditorium where some 3rd year students were there so that I could interact with them and i just spoke my heart out.....
at the end i could sense a positive energy in the hall with the faculty all supporting me in a big way. If I am able to do all this today somewhere i owe it the institute, my faculty and the leanings here...trust me..Thank you IHM

The students writing their thoughts in the message book. Young guys and girls and yes they are the future of our industry. But some of the messages were very emotional and they spoke very freely on the whole incident. Few of them were there in Mumbai during that time and listening to there stories, we almost had tears in our eyes.



the external faculty from Huddersfield University were there at IHM-A for some work. It was great meeting them when Mr Satish Jayaram the Principal introduced me to them as ex IHM-A student. I told them about the Spirit Of Taj and the journey around India. Excited, I spent next 10 minutes with them giving them all the details. Great time and great feeling ..


I spent my evening going around Aurangabad to all those eateries where we we used to hang out. What a trip, wish i had my whole batch there...


No comments:

Post a Comment