Monday, July 13, 2009

TAJ GREEN COVE RESORT KOVALAM 13TH JULY

















This is a real beauty..! Backwaters, cottages at different heights on a hill, mini golf putting green, infinity pool, own beach, great view from everywhere in the hotel..you are welcome to Taj Green Cove Resort..
Our first taste of Kerala and more to come tomorrow.. After the initial show around of the hotel by Mr Surinder Singh the General manager, I had a great meeting with media followed by staff. There was a sense of feeling of togetherness as I spoke to them about the purpose of my journey. Whenever I remind the staff about the sight of Taj Dome burning during 26/11, I could sense a different kind of energy in the room. as if we are just want to break loose and say something....





No comments:

Post a Comment